1005 Westside Road
The sophisticated design of this remarkable estate is a collaborative infusion of traditional architectural details and modern design elements. Completely renovated, redesigned and expanded in 2013, the styling carries the unique trademark of modern California country…inventive, inspiring and elegantly informal.
An unparalleled wine country estate features resort style amenities…panoramic views across Dry Creek Valley, impressive custom residence, guest cottage, art studio/barn, car barn, pool, spa, outdoor kitchen, meandering gardens, stone walls, extensive patios and cabernet vineyard…all just 5 minutes to Healdsburg Plaza.
- APN: 110-350-002
- 5.2 acres (per tax records)
- Rural Utilities │ Photovoltaic solar system
- Zoning: RR B6 4 Z
- Groundwater Zone 4
- 1± acre Cabernet Sauvignon vineyard
- 5± Car Barn with .5BA and wet bar
- Bocce Ball Court
- Outdoor lighting and speaker system
- 15 minutes from Sonoma County Airport
- 55 miles north of San Francisco
- World class golf at nearby Mayacama Golf Club
- Main Residence approximately 6500 sf.
- Home Theatre and Lodge style Rec Room
- Solar heated 20' x 48' pool & spa
- Multiple stone terraces and outdoor kitchen cabana
- 1 BR Guest Studio with fireplace and private decks
- Art Studio and Barn with 2 BA